Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dealing With Skin Problems

We had an amazing 4th of July holiday. The hubby had a four day weekend so we did lots of relaxing on the water topped off with great conversation with friends and family. Speaking of family I got a chance to catch up with my aunt over the long holiday weekend. She has had this crazy looking scab on her leg for over a year and never really knew what it was. She finally got a diagnoses a few weeks ago and told me that she has eczema. I feel so bad for her. It's growing all over her leg. I'm starting to wonder if eczema is a hereditary skin disorder. My cousin also has eczema and has had it since her early twenties. I hope I never come down with any type of skin problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.