Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Love A Happy Ending

Have you ever watched those reality weight loss shows on TV? I'm a true addict when it comes to this type of entertainment. I feel so inspired and hopeful when I watch these shows. Hearing those weight loss success stories really touches my heart. I'm such a big baby when I watch that I have to have a big box of Kleenex handy on the coffee table. These shows make me think that if these amazing people can lose massive amounts of weight that I can lose my small amount of weight of twenty pounds. So I'm jumping back on that weight loss wagon and I'm going to try again. Hopefully in a few months I'll be twenty pounds lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.