Thursday, July 15, 2010

Packing, Packing and More Packing

It's been another crazy week for me. We've made arrangements to make our final big move the second week of August. I've been running around like a wild women trying to get things in order. I feel like I'm so disorganized. We still are trying to live in our current house while backing boxes. It seems like I'm always digging through a box looking for something I need that I've already packed away. It's almost to the point where I need to get one of those really awesome POS systems to keep track of our inventory. I'm really looking forward to starting our new journey in life. Our little one will have so many more friends to play with in our new area. We won't be living in the country anymore. It's back to the city life for this city girl. I'll miss country living, but I'll enjoy watching our little girl make new friends and loving her new school. Who knows, maybe I'll even make some new friends of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.