Thursday, July 8, 2010

Planning For The Future

It's a topic nobody wants to talk about or plan. Yes, I'm talking about funeral planning for your loved ones. I started thinking about planning my own funeral after my recent scare with this deadly disease that I was diagnosed with this past March. It's crazy the things you think about once you're diagnosed with a deadly disease. I just felt that I should have everything in order just in case of the worst case scenario. I remember when my sweet grandmother passed away back in 2006. There wasn't much for my mom to take care of for the funeral because my grandma had planned ahead. It's just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.