Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still Struggling With My Weight Loss

I'm still at my amazing weight loss of twenty pounds, but I really need to loss some more weight. I was looking into thermogenic fat burners. This medication sounds like the way to go if you want to jump start your metabolism. I know my metabolism sure could use a jump start. I've been sick for several years and had chronic fatigue. All I wanted to to do was sleep and I'm sure my poor metabolism paid the price. Once I'm back on my feet I'm really looking forward to starting up an exercise routine and taking long bike rides with the hubby and our little one. Hopefully all this exercise will boost my body into losing some more weight. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.