Thursday, July 1, 2010

Taking It Easy Is Driving Me Crazy

After my surgery I received strict instructions from my surgeon to take it easy for two to three weeks. I'm into the second week of taking it easy and it's driving me crazy. I wish that I had more energy to start getting out and doing things. If I sit anymore I'll have to start looking for the best treatment for hemorrhoids. I know, that's a bad joke, but I sure am starting to feel this way. We should be mostly moved out of house and into my mom's house by the middle of August. If everything goes as planned we should be closed on the sale of our home by the end of August or the beginning of September. Just in time for the little one to start her new school. I'm sure I'll be looking for some time to take it easy in the next few busy months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.