Monday, August 30, 2010

The Bathroom Is Finally Complete

We are currently renting space from my mom until we can purchase another home. She has a huge basement with two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The only problem with the bathroom was that it needed some plumbing work done to get the shower to work.  It just so happens I married a man that's handy with a plumbing wrench.  So the hubby and I decided to update the bathroom for my mom. We installed new cabinets and two new faucets.  The bathroom looks awesome and we did it at such an affordable price.  We've even added tons of shelving space in the basement and the garage.  Yes, we've been very busy lately to say the least.  Things are slowing starting to feel like home in our new surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.