Monday, August 30, 2010

Feeling Better Every Day and Looking Forward To A Happy Future

If you're a fan of my blog then you'll know that I had surgery in June and I've been recovering from a terrible disease that I've had for over five years. For the past 5 years my previous doctor had been misdiagnosing me and basically almost killed me. I'm starting to feel like my old self again, but I still have good and bad day, more good though. It's amazing to me how many healthcare jobs are out there. I've often thought about becoming an ultra sound technician. I really think this would be an interesting job to perform. I have plans to go back to college this upcoming fall or spring. Hopefully I can finally achieve my dream of completing my bachelors degree. It's a must on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.