Monday, September 13, 2010

Time To Start Looking Around For Cheaper Insurance

We finally closed on the sale of our home today. It's been a bitter sweet journey that has finally come to an end. I'll miss our house, but in the end it was the best solution for us. Hopefully in a few years we can start looking for a new home to purchase and buy the home with cash. We've been saving like crazy lately. I made a call to the insurance company last Friday to cancel the home owners insurance. They cordially informed me that our rates would be going up because we now only have our vehicles insured throught their company. I guess that means I'll be looking for some cheap auto insurance quotes.  We do get a great price on our auto insurance, but now that we don't have our home insured I'm a little nervous to see our new increasesed rates.

1 comment:

  1. yes this is the kind of insurance we needed in these days...
    please provide some more information...
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.