Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Life Can Change In A Blink Of An Eye

Today started out just like any other day. The smell of fall is in the air and the sun was shining bright this morning. Fall mornings have always given me such an amazing feeling of peace. But today some strange things have happened already. My daughters school district is on lock down because two men tried to rob a near by bank. To say the least mommy was a little worried. Then I just learned via Facebook that a friend of mine's boyfriend recently passed away. Hearing this news has just broke my heart. I think he was only in his thirties. I can't imagine the pain my friend is feeling this very moment. I'm sending her hugs and love today. It's scary how your life can change in a blink of an eye. It really makes me feel that I should be appreciating the things I have in my life a little more these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.