Friday, October 29, 2010

I Need To Lose The Belly Bump

I've always had to be careful of what I eat. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. If I go off the deep end and start eating unhealthy I start to gain weight fast. Of course I have to splurge once in a while with a sweet treat. I had my little one back in 2003 and I just can't seem to lose my belly. I need a great diet that helps me lose stubborn belly fat.  I've lost a bunch of weight in the past year, but again my belly is still there.  The hubby and I have decided to particulate in a family karate program that starts in January.  Hopefully this type of exercise will promote my weight loss plus a healthier life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.