Monday, December 6, 2010

Checking My Christmas List

I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. It seems like we just starting enjoying the summer months and now Christmas is fast approaching. I really had a hard time deciding what to get our little one this year. She has so many new interests and hobby's. I had a hard time choosing the perfect gift. She has such a huge love for sports. I was thinking about looking into personalized basketballs. She's been asking the hubby and I to sign her up for a basket ball class. We recently just finished up her karate class and now she's on to a new sport. I'm so happy she has such an amazing talent and love for sports, which it totally opposite of her clumsy mommy.  I know if we get her a new fancy basketball that she'll just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.