Monday, December 13, 2010

Going To Give It One More Shot

The hubby and I have been wanting another child, but it just never seemed to happen. I'd love for our little one to have a sibling to go through life with. I'm forty one now and it may not happen, but we are keeping our fingers crossed. It's crazy the things that run through your mind at the thought of another baby. I've even thought about having another baby shower, though I'm not sure it's appropriate with your second child. I've even thought of checking out baby shower invitations.  I'd want the perfect invitation the second time around.  It would be nice to have another shower because the hubby and I have already given away all of our baby clothes and accessories.  We thought we were all done having kids at the time.  Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. good luck. that is one of the hardest things in life is watch others continue to have a baby when you just want one more. Hope your prayers are answered.... everything will fall into place with God's help

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.