Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Time To Add Some Warmth To Our Home With A New Fireplace With Gas Logs

Several years ago we purchased a gas fireplace and I just fell in love with it. Well, our faithful little fireplace just recently had its last fire.  I was heart broken.  That fireplace lasted us over seventeen years. So, now we are in the market for a new unit to warm our home.

I'd preferably like a fireplace with gas logs  I've been looking into purchasing  R.H Peterson Gas Logs. R.H. Peterson Real Fyre Gas Logs look so beautiful and inviting. I've heard great reviews on these fireplaces. I'm very impressed with the units that have the ventless gas logs.

I'm actually going to start my search at Hansen Wholesale.  This company offers great prices along with help from fireplace experts.  The best part about ordering a fireplace from Hansen Wholesale is that I can do all my shopping and ordering online.  I don't even have to leave my house and fight with the cold weather we have been having lately.  The hubby and I have even talked about purchasing outdoor gas logs for our summer cottage.  We love to sit by a roaring fire while we enjoy our lake view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.