Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just A Few More Pounds To Go

This past year I've really been putting great energy into eating healthy and focusing on my weight loss. I'd really like to get my weight down to a reasonable number. I'm still at the twenty pound mark and would love to lose another twenty pounds. I'm looking good and loving my new look. It's such an amazing feeling when you're cloths start to fit better. I'm starting to feel so much better in my own skin. I've been stuck at the same weight for about six months and really need to see the pounds come off again. I'm starting to think it's time to start searching for the best weight loss pills out on the market. It's going to be especially hard to keep the weight off with the holidays coming up fast.  Having weight loss pills to help me get through the holidays would really help.  There are always so many yummy things to eat during the holidays. I've been a good girl most of the year, so I think I can splurge a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.