Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Keeping Up With Technology

It's amazing to me the speed that technology grows. It seems like when we purchase a new laptop we need a new one a year later just to keep up with the software upgrades and technology. I actually have two computers that are just dead in the water because they have just become way to slow to keep up with all the new software updates. I'm starting to think it's time to order a custom laptop. My hubby is a huge video game lover and it seems like we are always upgrading our graphics card to keep up with the new games out on the market.  I have no idea how we ever lived without a computer way back twenty years ago.  Our computer is our life line to the outside world.  I do everything online, which includes shopping and paying bills.  I feel a custom laptop would really benefit our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.