Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh No It's starting again

Oh no it's starting again. As soon as winter settles in and I can't get outside I start gaining weight. It's so frustrating. I don't seem to gain tons of weight, but even five pounds is way to much for me. I really need to start looking for the best diet pill for women. I want to lose weight, but yet at the same time lose weight in a healthy fashion. If I lose it at a moderate rate and eat healthy while losing the weight hopefully the weight will stay off. The holidays are coming up fast and that's always the worst time of year for me when it comes to weight gain. It's all those festivive yummy treats that everyone likes to serve at their holiday gatherings.  I just can't resist trying a little bit of everything.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even fight it anymore. I expect it. gaining weight. prob 5-7 pounds from October - December. every year. without fail. then, I get to try and lost it from Jan- sept, and do it all over again, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.