Monday, December 13, 2010

Yippie For Snow Days

Late Saturday and all day Sunday we got blasted by what the weather people are calling the big storm of 2010. The hubby has been out since 10 pm last night plowing snow for our Metro airport. He's got to be tired. He hasn't had a full eight hours of sleep since Saturday, but on a positive note he's getting a paycheck instead of being laid off. Yeah!! The little one was so excited this morning when she found out that she gets to stay home all day and play. I'm a little excited myself about having her home with me today. I almost feel like a kid again watching her excitement. Today is catch up day for mommy and the kiddo. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.