Monday, December 6, 2010

Yippie! I've Found An Old Friend

There always seems to be those friends that you lose touch with. Usually you don't do it intentionally. People just get busy with their life's and family. I have a few friends that I've lost touch with and have often thought about them through the years. Just last night I was on Facebook and kept getting messages popping up in my account that I may know this person because we have a mutual friend. I usually ignore these messages, but for some reason last night I didn't. I decided to check it out because I thought the person looked familiar. Yes, it was an old friend that I haven't talked to in over twelve years. I wasn't sure it was her because she got married and was using her married name on Facebook. Then last night I got a message from her. It was indeed my long lost friend. I'm so excited that we got a chance to reconnect. Gosh, what a small world. Hopefully we'll get some time to get together and catch up on life. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.