Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Gift Giving

The hubby's birthday is coming up in a few months and I've always struggled on what to buy him. He never asks for much, so it's hard to surprise him with a gift. I know for a fact that he doesn't like receiving clothes. So clothes are out of the question. I've been at a stand still with the gift buying journey until yesterday. I came across a really interesting web site that sells so many different products. While I was browsing through their online ads I stumbled across an ad for RC cars. Wow, now these little gadgets would be a really neat gift to buy the hubby. This gift would actually be fun for the entire family. I know that our six year old would have a blast with this little piece of machinery.  The best part about this little car is that it's the right price to fit my pocketbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.