Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let It Snow

It's been snowing like crazy on my side of the world. I'm not a big fan of the cold weather, but this winter hasn't been too bad. We haven't had much snow until know. That's a plus in my book. The hubby has been laid off from his current job, but picked up a job plowing snow with our local metro airport. The hours have been long, but the pay is great. This recent snow he plowed snow for over twenty four hours straight. I have no idea where he gets the energy. I recently heard from our weather man that there is more snow on the way for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'd sure be happy if it wouldn't snow at all through the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.