Friday, January 14, 2011

Weight Loss Struggles

I've always struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. I truly believe being over weight has a genetic link. My father is heavy and my mothers side of the family has weight issues too.  It seems that  I've been on every diet plan out there. Some seem to work, while others do nothing for my weight struggles. I've had some great luck with diet pills.  Diet pills really seem to control my appetite and in turn help me shed those unwanted pounds.

Since I'm such a huge fan of weight loss diet pills I'm always on the look out for anything new that hits the market.  As soon as I learn about any new product I'm at the store making my purchase so I  can try it out.  Even though I use diet aids I still feel it's very important to eat healthy and maintain some type of exercise routine.   Because I'm very health conscious I'm always trying to look for the best diet pills out on the market.

The holidays were amazing this year, but I ended up gaining five pounds.  I know it's not a huge amount of weight, but it's still weight gain just the same.  So I'm back on the diet wagon again.  Summers not that far off and I'd like to look my best.  My goal for the next few months is to lose about fifteen pounds.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.