Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wow, How The Housing Market Has Changed!

I'm at a lose for words when it comes to todays housing market. The hubby and I have started looking around just to see what's out there. There are so many foreclosures out there that I just can't believe my eyes. Just so many empty homes to fill. How did this all happen? It breaks my heart to see all these empty homes that were once loved. Maybe it affects me more because we were forced to sell our dream home as a short sale due to my health problems and my husbands layoffs. I grieve for our loss everyday, but it's time to look on to a happier future now. The hubby and I are even thinking about moving back to where I grew up. It would be so nice to be close to my old friends again. Right now we live more then fifty miles away from anyone. Of course my first choice would to live back in the country again, but having a six year old we've decided to move back to the city where she can have lots of friends close to home. So off on a new journey of house shopping. I can't wait to have our own home again. It's not fun renting a tiny apartment. Hopefully by next spring or summer we'll have a place of our own again. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. The housing market is a scary thing. I think in order to make our house sell faster, we will need to lower our asking price and probably bring money to the table.. Realtor fees sure do take a lot off the top. :( I am crossing my fingers for you and your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.