Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting A Little discouraged

We sold our home last September and have been renting a little basement apartment. It's not the perfect place to live, but the rent is cheap. We've recently just started looking for another home of our own again. The area we currently live in is a little pricey though. It's a college town,so the home values haven't dropped as drastically like they have across the rest of the state. Our little girl is in first grade this year and really doesn't want to move and start a new school again. We just can't seem to afford any type of home in this area. I'm starting to feel a little discourage. I think we are going to have to start looking back in the area where we moved from last September. I'd actually like to move back to our old area. I sure miss living in the country. I know now that I really don't like city life anymore. I'm still going to continue my search for our new home. I just think it's going to take me a while to find the perfect place that we can call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.