Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Need Some Motivation

I know, it seems like I'm always talking about my struggles with my weight loss and some new diet I'm trying out. It seems like it's taking me forever to lose this last twenty pounds.  I'm starting to feel a little discouraged.  Then I start thinking about how close summer is and we'll be back on our boat enjoying warm sunny days. I'd really love to lose this last twenty pounds before May, but I think that's going to be impossible. Maybe I can find some really amazing diet pills.  I just need a push in the right direction.  I'm also thinking about joining a gym.  I'm sure working out would really motivate me.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.