Saturday, February 5, 2011

Looking For Business Solutions

The hubby and I have been trying very hard to get our little home improvement business off the ground. It's been a challenge, yet exciting all at the same time. We've been looking into launching our own website. I have to admit I'm good with computers, but a little lost at handling our own website. So we've decided to look into ecommerce web hosting. At this point it seems like the way to go for us. My hubby has been working all winter on his first home improvement job and it seems to be going very well. I'm so very proud of him. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a lot of luck with the business, sounds like it is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is he with electrical? I'd love to have ceiling light/fans in the 3 bedrooms. Currently there is a switch that turns on an outlet that the chain lamp is plugged into. We would need someone to crawl up into the attic and fish the electrical, set the new fixtures and reset and possibly install more insulation.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.