Friday, March 25, 2011

A Good Night Sleep Is So Important

The hubby and I purchased our king size mattress about six years ago. It was so comfortable when we first brought it home, but a few years later we starting having problems. On each side of our bed where we sleep there is a huge crater. The mattress did come with a twenty five year warranty, but the crater in the bed needs to be a half inch deep and our is only a quarter inch deep. So I guess the warranty won't benefit us at this point. So were off in search of a new mattress. This time we are going to have to look at a large selection of mattresses before we make our final decision. We are both having back problems and I'm tired of the little spring that keeps poking me each night. I can't wait for a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.