Friday, March 25, 2011

Here We Come Warm Weather

It's been almost eight years since I took a real vacation. This year we've decided to get out of town for spring break and head south. I can already feel the warm sun on my face and smell the sweet scent of the ocean. If you haven't guessed it yet we're packing up to go to Florida. I just can't wait for some fun time with my family. The only thing I'm bummed about is that since this trip was so last minute I didn't get a chance to lose some weight before our fun trip. I was thinking maybe I should try some type of diet pill. I was reading oxyelite pro review and they sounded great. This might just be the cure for me. I'd sure love to buy a new bathing suit down there. That is only if I lose a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.