Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Things You Just Don't Want To Think About

Some things you just don't want to think about, but it has to be done.  As the hubby and I get older I really start thinking about senior years and the future. One thing on our bucket list of things to do is see an attorney and have a trust drawn up. I don't want to leave any lose ends for our daughter to deal with when she is older. It's hard enough losing a loved one and then have to clean up their mess is a whole different story. I know it sounds premature, but I started thinking about funeral arrangements. If the hubby and I have everything set up for the future then our daughter won't have to take on too much overwhelming stress. I remember when my grandma passed away there was so much too do after her death and my mother was so upset. You never know what the future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.