Friday, March 25, 2011

Sticking To Our Budget

There seems like there is so much to prepare for before we leave for our Florida vacation. We've decided it's more economical to drive, so I have to stop at the grocery store to pick up food for snacks and for our lunch stops. No eating out for us since our little one has severe food allergies. Packing our own food is the safest bet. The trick for me is sticking to our vacation budget. If I don't stick to the budget I might have to stop and look for a place to give me a cash advance.   Though I'm usually pretty good at sticking to a budget.  The only problem I'll have is buying way to many souvenirs.  

1 comment:

  1. We are going to Florida too! In July! Are you going to Disney? To the beach? Do tell!
    I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.