Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big Decisions To Be Made

The past six months I've been dealing with some health problems. These health problems have prompted my anxiety attacks to return. It's such a terrible thing living with this disability. Right before my attacks started up again I was looking for a job and getting really excited about returning to the working force. Now I'm not sure that I can go back to work with all my new health issues. I've even contemplating applying for social security disability. I'm just not sure how I feel about that scenerio right now. I'm getting better each and everyday, but dealing with all of these health issues can sure get you down. I'm trying to keep my chin up and just take day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.