Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun In The Summer Time

This summer has been so busy with graduation parties, barbecues, and get together's that I can't keep up.  It has been great seeing all of our friends and celebrating with family.  We've also been using our boat more often this summer then last.  The only complaint I have it that I wish I had lost a few more pounds before the summer season.  I should of tried to find a diet pill that works fast.  My weight loss goal was to lose an additional fifteen pounds on top of the already twenty that I lost last year.  I guess it's time to get to business and really start my diet again.  Hopefully in about six months I can brag about my additional fifteen pound weight loss.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.