Thursday, August 4, 2011

Florida Here We Come

Good news to report.  My hubby took a job in Florida.  It's a little more money and no lay off time is expected.  Plus you can't beat the great weather.  It looks like we'll be moving in a few weeks.  We have some friends down in the area we are planning to move to that are coming up to help with the move.  What great friends we have!!  This was a bitter sweet decision for me because I really didn't want to live so far away from family, yet I will love living in the tropical climate of Florida.  We've already rented a house and found a good school district for our little girl to attend.  School in Florida starts on August 22nd, so she'll be starting a little late this year.  Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.