Friday, October 14, 2011

Sticking To My Exercise Routine

Since our move to a warmer climate the hubby and I have been taking advantage of the great weather.  We've both have taken up walking to get some exercise.  Last week we took a two hour hike and it was the best walk ever.  I'm starting to think since we have been hicking so much that it's time to pick up a set of Leki Poles. Having poles would sure make going up those steep hills so much easier. It's such a great way to burn off some steam and get some exercise all at the same time. I'm really enjoying our walks together.  If I can stick to this exercise routine I'm hoping I will lose some weight in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.