Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Capturing The Most Important Day Of Your Life

It's so important to capture all those special moments in your life.  One of those special moments is your wedding day.  When my husband and I got married it was very important for us to find the best photographer to capture our special day.  Recently one of my close friends just announced that she was getting married.  I'm so very happy for her and I can't wait to share her magical day with her in June of this year.  She's been busy hiring a florist, a baker, and booking a hall for the reception.  She even found a great philadelphia wedding photographer. It seems that all the wedding plans are finally coming together and they'll be prepared for their very special day this coming up June. My wish for her and her soon to be husband are many years of happiness. Congratulations to my amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.