Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Little Cash For The Holidays

I've been going through all of my old jewerly and I've decided to try and get a  little cash for it.  Now I just need to find a place that will buy gold.  It's amazing how much gold I found at the bottom of my jewelry box that is either something I'll never wear again or it's been damaged and needs to be fixed.  It'll be nice to sell this gold and put a little extra cash in our pockets for the holidays.  We've been out doing our Christmas shopping and it's just crazy how buying gifts for your kids just adds up.  Now that our little gal is seven she seems to be wanting the more expensive gifts such as video games.

2 comments:

  1. Try pawn shops. I took some pieces to a couple and they had the same rates that a top jewelry store did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find a lot of cash for gold online and offline. Just take a little time to do research and you're good to go.

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.