Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well Hello Stranger

I know, it's been a while since my last post.  I've been one busy mama lately.  With Christmas coming up fast I've been out in about shopping and getting our little home ready for the holidays.  It's strange for me to think that Christmas is only four weeks away.  Now that we're living in a climate where it doesn't snow, it just doesn't feel like Christmas to me.  Don't get me wrong I'm completely enjoying all of this beautiful weather and I really don't miss having a snowy Christmas, but it's just not the same.

We had an amazing Thanksgiving even though we didn't do our usual large family gathering.  We had a nice quiet dinner at home and invited some of our new friends over.  Fun was had by all.

We've decide at the last minutes to head back north for Christmas this year to be with our family.  We weren't sure we were going to make the long trip due to a few job applications I had submitted, but it looks like those jobs were a bust for me.  So I'm back out look for a new opportunity.  Actually last night I was offered a job right out of the blue.  We went to the mall to purchase a new mattress and the manager at the store offered me a sales job.  I was completely flattered, but I'm just not sure that I'm cut out to be a sales person.  Anyway, I'm off again today to do some more Christmas errands.  I'm sending my warmest holiday wishes out to each and everyone of my blog friends.  Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.