Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wonderful Business Tools

My younger sister has been working hard for years to get her photography business off the ground. It's been a challenge for her, but I think she's finally getting the hang of it and building up a customer list. She's worked hard and I think all that hard work is finally paying off. We are all so proud of her accomplishments. She takes amazing photographs and has such an artistic talent for the craft. Since her business is finally starting to grow she has decided to start using salesforce reporting. This is a great tool to keep track of all your sales and customers.  I completely feel that having the right tools will help with a business success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.