Friday, April 27, 2012

Rare Treasures

While packing for our big move down south this past fall I came across my moms old coin collection. I'm so fascinated with all the different locations that these coins have come from. I wish that I was more knowledgeable about all these coins. I have no idea what type of material the coins are made of or even how much the coins are worth. I even came across an old Morgan silver dollar. I really need to get my hands on a morgan dollar price guide in order to know the coins worth. My husband I have made this new coin discovery a family project and have decided to add some of our own coins to the collection. What a great way to spend time with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.