Thursday, May 10, 2012

Living The Dream

The hubby and I have been getting familiar with our new surrounds. Since moving to Florida we've discovered some really breath taking areas. A few weeks ago while boating we came across an amamzing little island that you can only access by boat. There was a little piece of property for sale that I would just love to investigate. If we did decide to purchase our own little piece of pardise we would have to look into park models to set up our own little vacation home.  Wow, that sure would be a dream come true for both us.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this little dream of ours will become a reality.  Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.