Thursday, May 10, 2012

Loving Our Weather

Since we have moved down south I have been loving the sunshine and warmth each and every day. Today it's going to be in the low 90's. Wow, what a change from living in the mid-west. I've often thought about getting rid of most of my winter clothes. Then I remembered that we like to go back up north and visit family around Christmas. During the month of December it becomes very cold up north and I'll need all the warm clothes I can get. I was even thinking about picking up a pair of womens thermal underwear. Our little gal has been missing the snow and would really like to go on a sledding trip on our next visit back. A pair of thermal underwear would really come in handy. Especially since I'm not used to the frigid temperatures of the mid-west anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.