Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh No, I Gained A Few Pounds

It's been a great few days just hanging out with the family and showing everyone the sites. We've even discovered a few really great restaurants. The only down side about the past few days is that I think I gained a few pounds. It's all the wonderful meals that my mom has been preparing for us ever night after work. I really have to find some type of diet plan or some type of weight loss pill that will work for my weight loss challenge. I'm all about using some tools to achieve my weight loss goals, but I am concerned about the side effects of diet pills. So I did a little research and came across this really great site that explains what each weight loss supplement does and its side effects. If you're interested in learning about the side effects of these pills look for more information here. This information really cleared up many of my unanswered questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.