Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For The Love Of Music

I come from a long line of musically inclined people.  My father use to play the trumpet and I'm sure can still squeak out a few tunes if he tried.  My mom plays the violin and the piano beautifully.  I played the clarinet in high school and can play a little piano.  A few years ago I asked for an electric guitar for Christmas and have been trying to teach myself this art.  My next endevor I want to endulge in is a yamaha p85 digital piano.  Of course this fun gizmo will be on my upcoming Christmas list for the hubby.  I miss my days of playing in the high school band and teaching myself a new instrument every few years brings back such great memories of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.