Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Music Gives Me Peace

A few years ago my hubby purchased me this awesome electric guitar. I have several years experience with playing an instrument and reading music. I really thought that learning how to play the guitar would come easy for me. Well, I was completely wrong. I love practicing and learning on my beautiful instrument, but it's not as easy as I thought. I've decided to look into some different types of instruction guides such as mel bay. I have a friend who is a guitarist and said these instructional books are a great way to start learning. I can't wait to get a handle on this guitar playing. It will be so nice to actually sit down, pick up my guitar and play any type of music I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.