Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More Christmas Shopping

It's been a crazy week for me already. I've been out Christmas shopping every morning. I finally managed to finish up our little girls wish list, my husband and my mama. I have a few friends that I'm going to buy for and then I'll be completely done. Motorcycling is a huge sport in this warm weather state we live in. We have a friend who loves riding and just purchased a brand new bike right off the lot. He's so excited about his new purchase. I thought I'd add to his excitement by surprising him with one of those sharp Givi Bags for his bike. I just know he'll love it. Now, If I could only come up with some more ideas to finish my gift buying for the rest of our friends.

1 comment:

  1. It's nearly impossible to find educated people in this particular topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks
    Also visit my web site :: personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.