Monday, January 7, 2013

Backpacks Are The Way To Go

I remember the days of lugging around a toddler and all the supplies you need to bring along with you. When our little gal was little I ended up just putting all of our stuff in a backpack and making it the diaper bag and my purse. There was no sense in me bring along a purse, diaper bag and a baby. It was all way to much to carry. So the backpack was the way to go. I have a close friend that is having a baby in a few month and I think I'm going to go out and look into deuter backpacks.  I know that she should would love to have a handy way to carry all of her baby things.  I can't wait to see  her face when she opens up her baby shower gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.