Monday, January 7, 2013

More Tough Decisions To Make Today

Today I decided to make a really tough decision. Today I decided to quit my job and look for something more promising. The work environment was terrible and my boss/owner of the company was a verbally abusive and cruel man to work for. So I'm sure I made the right decision. I know that my health is the most important thing in the world and if I continued to work in such an unhealthy work environment I would begin to have those nasty panic attacks again, and I was NOT about to let that happen again. So I sat myself down this morning and began my job search. I've applied for 10 new jobs and I plan to apply until I land a job. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.