Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jobs In The Medical Field.

I've been searching for that dream job and have been struggling with what market I want to settle in. I've been seeing so many great jobs in the medical field. I'm actually thinking about going back to school and landing a degree in the medical world. I was actually at a job interview last week at one of our local hospitals and couldn't get over all the medical equipment that they need to work with everyday. I have to be honest it's a little intimidating. I was interviewing in the blood lab and was admiring their lab oven. Wow, what an interesting piece of equipment. It really affirms that I need to go back to school to learn how to use one of these complicated devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.