Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wow, What A Great Group Of Friends

We've come across such a great group of friends who all live in our little neighborhood. We love hanging out and enjoy many of the same activities. These friends are our family away from home. We've even talked about planning a few camping trips. We haven't camped in about ten years and it sounds like so much fun. One of our friends recently just had the opportunity to visit one of those really neat church bus sales. He even decide to buy one of those old buses and turn it into a camper. He did such a great job with the construction and we all can't wait to take our first camping trip with him. It's so much nicer camping when you get to sleep in a real bed instead of sleeping in a sleeping bag inside of a cold tent. It's going to be a busy and fun summer with our family away from home. We all can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
    newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My page - army fatigue cargo pants
    Also see my web page > true religion cargo pants

    ReplyDelete

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.