Thursday, March 21, 2013

Having A Lawyer In A Time Of Need

You'd never think that a male would get sexual harassed, but the truth is that it does happen in today's workplace. I have a friend who moved out of state for a new job and a new career. He's a great guy and has nothing but full respect for all his co-workers. A few months ago his company hired a new employee. This women started making rude and sexually harassing statements to my friend. He is so shocked that he has no idea what to do. I told him he should look into a sexual harassment lawyer San Diego. I feel he needs all the legal advice that he can get. It never hurts to at least go in for a consultation and see legal rights are available to you.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for him for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I lovvvvvve comments. So feel free to comment as often as you like. As always I will return the favor.